How to Add WordPress Social Sharing Buttons?
When we make a website, surely everyone wants their website to be known and social media is a tool that helps you a lot to spread your website to everyone. So how to insert social share buttons in the article, I would like to introduce AddToAny Share Buttons plugin.
With over 500,000 activations, the plugin is worth it.
AddToAny Share Buttons plugin features.
+ Can insert more than 100 social sharing buttons such as Facebook, Twitter, Google…
+ Customize the color of social sharing buttons.
+ Can customize share button size.
1. Installation: you go to Plugins => select Add new then type the keyword “addtoany share”:
- Icon style: choose size in px, background color
- Share button: Show buttons. Add/remove services: a click will bring up a window to choose other sharing platforms
- Universal button: plus button, more platform choices
- Vertical Buttons: Shows the position of the vertical buttons with placement in any direction: docked left (left side)
there are other parameters you can learn more about
Finally click on save button to save and here is the result
So I shared how to add a very simple WordPress social share button,
If you find it interesting, you can follow the wordpress tips section to learn more new knowledge.
Follow the fanpage to receive the latest articles: Hocwordpress Group
I wish you to have interesting and interesting knowledge about wordpress!