WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter – is a plugin to help filter products by price range, you can choose according to your desired price range
1. Installation: go to Plugins => select Add new then type the keyword “WooCommerce Products Filter”:
You go to woocommerce => select the Product Fileter tab
There is a Search by Price section to create a search by product price
- as radi button: choose how to display the style here is the cell style
You click additional options with some main items as follows
- Show button: whether or not to show the filter button
- Title text: Search field title
- Tooltip: show description on hover
- Dropdown and radio: select the price range, you want to filter by any price range, then fill in that range, for example, in your image, so that the price range is 100000-2000000, 150000-3000000 ,50000-10000
You want it to display in the Shop page section, you need to add a widget for that: Layout => WooCommerce Products Filter drag widget
Then save and go to the review page:
So I have shared how to filter products by Woocommerce price range.
If you find it interesting, you can follow the wordpress tips section to learn more new knowledge.
Follow the fanpage to receive the latest articles: Hocwordpress Group
I wish you to have interesting and interesting knowledge about wordpress!