Build and Host Your Own LAMP Web Server!
What you’ll learn
Operate your very own Web Development Lab
Learn how to install Ubuntu Server
Build Websites on their local network
Learn basic Ubuntu Linux commands
Learn how to create and manage Virtual Machines (VMs)
Learn how to install a LAMP server
How to create a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) server
In this course I am going to show you how to setup your very own web development lab. Whether you are interested in learning web design, need a platform to build websites for clients, or want to start a web development business, this course will help you do just that!
In this course I will teach you about Virtual Machines (VMs), walk you through building and configuring your first VM, installing Ubuntu LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL and PHP) Server, configuring your share-drives between Ubuntu and Windows, installing WordPress, and downloading Themes / Plugins for WordPress.
Best of all, I understand that your time is extremely valuable! I designed this course to get the job done as quickly as possible and for that reason this course is only 45 minutes long! I took every precaution to avoid adding the fluff that will frustrate and hinder your learning. I edit out every uneccessary waiting and loading times so I don’t waste your time!
You don’t have any reason to not take this course! I will see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you are already experienced in web design
- Take this course if you want your own web server (that doesn’t require a monthly fee) to learn web design!
- Take this course if you are interested in having your very own web design lab
- Take this course if you would to setup WordPress on your local network
- DO NOT take this course if you do not want to host your own web development lab
- Course Introduction
- Download Required Files
- Installing & Configuring Ubuntu Server
- Setting Up Your Editing Environment
- Setup WordPress (optional)
- Course Conclusion
: 14.99 EUR