What you’ll learn
Create your own version of wikipedia
Earn a certificate to show that you are motivated and a professional developer
Learn Ways to Deploy Website Online
Create both simple and complex HTML and CSS forms
Create a working contact form
Access to resources being used by developers
Shift to a developer’s mindset
Ability to implement responsive website navigation bars
Create your own website to showcase your skills.
Skill and ability to deploy websites.
Learn about web-server and how to manage your website.
Use this full course as your developer’s reference, everytime you need refreshers on a relevant topic.
Show moreShow less
Finishing the course will not only make students be knowledgeable about these three technologies, but they will also learn associated technologies such as FTP applications, content delivery network resources, external web resources. Therefore, they will have enough working knowledge to get started in the field of web development.
The students will learn the different modern techniques that will make them proficient enough to build responsive websites.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn web development from scratch.
- Starting with HTML
- Enhancing our Markup Coding Skills
- Introduction and Coding with CSS(Cascading Stylesheets)
- Going Beyond Basics
- Mini Project: Basic Calculator (Applying Our Knowlwedge About Functions)
- Mini Project: One Hour Timer App (Learning How To Use SetInterval Function)
- Preparing Our Tools to Upload and Manage Website Online
- Project 1: Our Life In Weeks App
- Project 2: Personal Website
: 14.99 EUR