Introduction to Programming for Beginners
What you’ll learn
Build and program a calculator
Build and program a digital clock
Understand Data Types
Understanding and creating Variables
Understand and create Arrays
Understand and use Conditional Statements
Understand and use Functions
Execute a program
Understand Output and Input
Access and use developer tool console
Show moreShow less
Programming can be fun as well as challenging.
This course provides the core knowledge to begin programming in any language.
and show you how to write and execute programs.
The course will teach you topics like:
- Installing Text Editor
- Code Comments
- Mixing data types
- Variable naming convention.
- Data Types
- String operators
- Assignment operators
- Comparison operators
- Logical operators
- Working with numbers, characters, strings, and operators
- Conditional Statements
The projects we will create include:
By the end of this course you will be confident to build more useful projects .
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners to programming
- What is Programming
- Basic Programming Concepts
- Project: Coding a Calculator
- Project: Coding a Digital Clock
- Programming with Python ( Setting up environment)
- Python Programming Fundamentals
: 14.99 EUR
Bluelime Learning Solutions