Learn Python for Data Science, Structures, Algorithms, Interviews
What you’ll learn
Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
Use Spark for Big Data Analysis
Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
Learn to use Seaborn for statistical plots
Use Plotly for interactive dynamic visualizations
Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
Random Forest and Decision Trees
Natural Language Processing and Spam Filters
Support Vector Machines
Show moreShow less
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist!
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 100 HD video lectures and detailed code notebooks for every lecture this is one of the most comprehensive course for data science and machine learning on Udemy!
We’ll teach you how to program with Python, how to create amazing data visualizations, and how to use Machine Learning with Python! Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use pandas to handle Excel Files
- Web scraping with python
- Connect Python to SQL
- Use matplotlib and seaborn for data visualizations
- Use plotly for interactive visualizations
- Machine Learning with SciKit Learn, including:
- Linear Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors
- K Means Clustering
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Support Vector Machines
- and much, much more!
Enroll in the course and become a data scientist today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people with at least some programming experience
- Course Introduction
- Environment Set-Up
- Jupyter Overview
- Python Crash Course
- Python for Data Analysis – NumPy
- Python for Data Analysis – Pandas
- Python for Data Analysis – Pandas Exercises
- Python for Data Visualization – Matplotlib
- Python for Data Visualization – Seaborn
- Python for Data Visualization – Pandas Built-in Data Visualization
: 14.99 EUR