Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced 2021
What you’ll learn
Go from complete beginner to a proficient Excel user within 8 hours content.
Learn to build workbooks everyone will be jealous of.
Acquire most of the knowledge you will ever need within the first 2 hours of content.
Learn all about basic functionality: Pivot tables, charts, macros, and everything in between!
Did you know…
Over 750 million people have Excel installed on their computer, but most do not know how to use it!
This is might be because Excel is one of the most awkward programs to use and generally speaking is not very “user friendly” with first time users.
Well… within my course, ‘Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced 2021′, I would like to dispel any awkwardness that you might find when using Excel, and build you up to a level where you can make spreadsheets good enough to represent a fortune 500 company.
I do this by:
– Explaining various concepts within Excel simply and as clearly as possible.
– Breaking down Excels various tools into the finest details, so you can gain a better understanding of them.
– Re-visiting areas already taught, so as to reinforce or remind you of what you’ve learned so far.
Now, learning Excel is quite a big undertaking, so you might ask yourself, “Do I have to learn everything in Excel before I can use it?”.
My answer is: No! And… it depends.
But generally speaking, you don’t have to learn EVERY aspect of Excel before you can consider yourself qualified. The truth is, there is a certain level of proficiency that once achieved, you’ll be able to carry out most tasks in Excel with relative ease.
I designed this course to make you a proficient Excel user within the first 1.5 hours of tutorials, before moving onto other “more complex” areas of Excel.
I did this by creating an Excel workbook to accompany you during the first part of the course. And in the this workbook, I cover most (if not all) of the most important functionality that you “must know” in Excel. So this means, once this workbook is complete, you should be above the average Excel user in terms of skill level. All within 1.5 hours of tutorials.
What can you expect after enrollment:
We’ll start with a few introductory tutorials to get you set up for the course, I’ll be covering some of the basic functionality within Excel. Then, it’s onto the “Main workbook,” which I hope you’ll complete, and also ENJOY! Then, once this phase is completed, we will start diving into more and more Excel to start sharpening the skills you would have already learned at that point, along with learning other areas of the Microsoft program.
Once enrolled you’ll gain access to:
– A 30-day money back guarantee.
– A life-time access guarantee.
-Access to the Q and A section.
– A certificate of completion.
So, whatever your path, enroll ‘Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced 2021′ today!
I’ll see you in the first lesson.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in becoming proficient in Excel, as FAST as possible.
- Anyone who would like to integrate the power of Excel into their personal or professional life.
- Anyone who feels like adding a VERY valuable skill to their current skill set.
- Start Here
- Basic Excel Familiarization
- Starting on the MainWorkbook
- Advanced printing
- Welcome to macros
- Using PMT and IPMT functions for a Mortgage
- What if analysis
- 3D maps
- MUST know functions
- CHARTS within Excel
: 14.99 EUR