Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL: From Beginner to Advanced
What you’ll learn
Complete literal SELECT statements.
Complete basic SELECT statements querying against a single table
Filter data using the WHERE clause
Sort data using the ORDER BY clause
Learn about database design and normalization
Using joins, return columns from multiple tables in the same query
Understand the difference between the INNER JOIN, LEFT/RIGHT OUTER JOIN, and FULL OUTER JOIN
Complete SQL statements that use aggregate functions
Group data together using the GROUP BY clause
Filter groups of data using the HAVING clause
Do you want to learn a skill that can help you earn nearly $100,000 per year? If so, then this course is for you!
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the language we use to interact with databases that store data. This allows us to retrieve data with ease and simplicity. As terms like business intelligence and big data become more familiar, businesses will need more people to learn the SQL language.
This course will teach you how to use the SQL language within Microsoft SQL Server, one of the most popular database engines in the world.
You will have plenty of video lessons to teach you the majority of the content. Each section includes practice problems or additional e-books to help reinforce what you learn in the video tutorials.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works with data, tables, or databases!
- Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases. This course uses Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL) variant of the SQL language. Those who work with Oracle, DB2, or MySQL might not gain as much from this course.
- If you work in: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, sales, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, or any other industry/function that collects information
- Someone who wants to learn skills that give them the potential to earn near SIX figures!
- Introduction to SELECT Statements
- Filtering Data with the WHERE Clause
- Sorting Data with the ORDER BY Clause
- Querying Multiple Tables with Joins
- Aggregate Functions
- Grouping Data with the GROUP BY Clause
- Filtering Groups with the HAVING Clause
: 16.99 EUR