Point domain to cPanel host That’s what programmers have to do. Because cPanel is a tool to help you manage your website easier and more efficiently. Concretely how? Lets go WordPress courses Find out in detail
What is cPanel?
cPanel is a tool to help you manage a website more simply and efficiently. It helps you to aggregate information, collect data, protect necessary documents, manage emails… Each website management tool has its own advantages and disadvantages, cPanel too. But, by all accounts, cPanel has always worked well and is a pretty perfect hosting management solution.
Advantages of cPanel
cPanel is very easy to use, the learning time is also very fast. Moreover, it is quite profitable. It is a tool that has been researched and tested by many experts. The installation is done automatically, you can easily find the documentation on the internet.
Some Disadvantages of cPanel
Apart from the above advantages, cPanel still has some disadvantages such as:
- Parameters can be easily changed without high constraints
- Too many unnecessary features
- Few new version updates.
How to point domain to cPanel host
Join us to learn some of the following terms so you can read the manual on how domain point to host cPanel in the next part.
- DNS: Abbreviation for Domain Name System. It’s a name that reminds you of a website. After accessing a website’s DNS address, the browser will replace that domain with the website’s IP address to continue the process of sending the request and receiving the requested data.
- DNS Zone: A complete list of all names with the same domain address. Help the browser determine the scope of the domain search, then retrieve the requested user address.
- Name Server: Contains DNS zones for all domains. An Internet data file and the Web pages that compose it. It converts domains to IP addresses for your research and use.
- A record: A basic DNS record that can be compared and replaced when specifically checked. This record can override both DNS and secondary DNS when you create a subdomain for your domain.
- MX record: A record that identifies server email addresses. Has the function of managing emails and is responsible for receiving emails for the server. All domain and server mail related clocking activities will be redirected to the Google server for resolution.
To be able to point a domain to cPanel hosting, there are many ways to do it. Each approach will have its own advantages and disadvantages. Here we would like to introduce you to 2 ways to do it simply, quickly and accurately.
Point domain to cPanel host in cPanel
This is the most common and widely used method. According to many experts, pointing the domain by this method will be quite safe. The detailed steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Open cPanel provided to you by web hosts
- Step 2: When using domain services, the provider will provide you with a separate management page. Please go there for the repair.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions to point the domain to cPanel hosting by changing the nameserver. System name server used to convert domain to IP address. To be able to change, you follow these steps: Log in to your website management account. → Click on DNS or change the Nameserver according to the name defined by the provider. → Delete the name server and fill in new information instead. → Wait 24 hours for the DNS to be updated.
This method is not only easy to implement, but also very safe and effective.
How to point domain name to cPanel hosting by IP address
Although little done by the above method. But this method is also a relatively efficient way to point the domain to the cPanel host. The steps are as follows:
Go to cPanel and select Advanced Zone Editor → Will open many domain names. Please select the domain name whose IP address you want to see, because in one host there will be several different domain names. You just have to select the domain you want to see → When you scroll down, you will see that the Name column is your domain, you will find the corresponding IP address in the Registration column → You log in to the management page domain name and declare give the provider 2 more DNS records which are an A record (IP address) and a CNAME record (domain) and you are done.
See more : The most detailed way to insert Google Form in WordPress
So we learned together how point the domain to the CPanel host. Stay tuned for messages WordPress Tutorials ours.
Google Forms is a great tool for collecting user information through forms. It is completely free and does not limit the number of forms. You can ask multiple-response questions or answer them by scoring. In this article, WordPress courses will show you how Insert Google Form in WordPress. Please follow our article.
How to insert Google Form in WordPress
First, you need to create a Google Form:
- Then sign in to your Google account, choose to create a default page or you can create from an existing template.
- Fill in the required fields and the answers you want to receive. You can also add questions, images, videos…
- Get the embed link after filling in the Google form by clicking submit (top right corner of the website). After clicking Submit, the embed link will appear.
- Copy the link into the “<>” icon. You can also leave the default size.
- Change the post editor to “Edit to HTML”: You go to your WordPress website, create a new post or edit an old one. Click on the vertical ellipsis and select “Edit as HTML” in the post area.
- Insert Google Form link in html block
- Click Preview to preview the page, change the mode to “Visually Edit” and you can see how the post looks like after inserting Google Form into the website.
- Publish the message when you are done.
Attention: If you are using the old version of the WordPress editor, to be able to embed google form in webpageyou enter text editor mode, paste the Google Form link as shown below:
- Finally, go back to the visual editor and you will see the same result.
Instructions for integrating Google Form into Email
Above we presented how Insert Google Form in WordPresscontinue to follow how to insert it in the email.
Steps to embed Google Form in an email
- Create a Google Form after logging into your Google account.
- Fill in the mandatory fields of the form.
- Share your form by clicking submit to share it with your email account.
- Embed the form link in the email by selecting the cover letter icon in the pop-up window. Next, enter your email address in the “To” box. You must check the Include form in email box to display it in the body of the email.
This is the result your friend gets when they open the email.
See more : 3 Easiest Ways to Change Favicon in WordPress
Here are instructions on how Insert Google Form in WordPressfollow our next articles to find out more WordPress Tutorials Please.
#fab #flubs #Photo
#Video #Game #Room #Ideas #Displate #Blog
#Brazilian #Triangle #High #Cut #Micro #Bikini #Set #Swimwear
#Beautiful #Stylish #Colorful #Crochet #Cardigan #Designs #Ideas #Girls #Crochet #Patterns