Elementor is a page builder plugin that makes it easy to create beautiful WordPress websites. Even if you don’t know the code, you can still build a WordPress website with this plugin, specifically, What is Elementor?? How to install and use? Lets go WordPress Tips to find
What is Elementor?
Elementor is a page builder plugin that makes it easy to create beautiful WordPress websites. With a simple drag and drop, you immediately have the website you want. So even people who don’t know how to code can build their own website using Elementor.
Elementor is built above its base speed. You will therefore find that the very fast processing of all requests. This plugin creates Front-End live pages, which means it will modify the pages using the visual editor so that you can view them easily.
It contains widgets ranging from text, images to testimonials, customer reviews, sliders, icons, tabs, social networks… Each widget will have its own configuration method, but they are very easy to use.
This plugin also allows inserting elements created from other WordPress plugins. Moreover, Elementor offers lots of pre-made templates that you can use and edit right away. With a few simple clicks, you can edit any element on the page or replace it with your own.
Elementor is one of the most installed and used plugins due to its easy and convenient setup. So, if you already know what Elementor is, do you think you should use Elementor Pro version? Let us analyze it for you
When to use Elementor Pro?
If you want unlimited features, use Elementor Pro. Elementor’s goal is to help people who don’t know anything about coding to create their own website. Instead of basic functionality like adding images, add text like in the WordPress editor. Elementor will help you create layouts with simpler and more optimized rows and columns. With Elementor Pro version, you will be free to create contact pages, home pages or product overview pages. It will help you to freely create and design the website according to your wishes.
But not all websites need to install and use Elementor Pro version. Although the fees are not too high for a website, in my opinion, you should keep them for other purposes.
I think for those who are just starting to create websites, it is enough to use the free version. You can use it to create a beautiful shopping website no matter what.
If you want to develop a website, need to upgrade functionality and interface, use Elementor Pro.
So what is the Pro version of Elementor i.e. you can create any design you like. Moreover, you will create your own style website. Moreover, thanks to the Popup program will help you to significantly increase the conversion rate.
Requirements when using Elementor Pro
When using Elementor Pro, you need to prepare the following system requirements:
- You need to upgrade to WordPress 5.0 or later as Elementor only works in this version.
- If your site is hosted on a server with a version earlier than PHP 7, there may be a problem. Contact your carrier immediately to upgrade to the latest version.
- Your site must have MySQL version 5.6 or later or MariaDB version 10.0 or later.
- Also, website memory should be 128MB or more, 256MB or more memory is better.
- What is the right web host to install Elementor on? If you are hosting in WordPress, add SSL to your site. As with other providers, make sure they change the server’s ReplaceMaxLineLength for you.
- For the browser, you must use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge version 79 or higher.
- You can only edit pages with Elementor on desktop computers, as tablets and mobile phones are not yet supported.
- It is best to enable the Zlib PHP extension on your server.
What are the pros and cons of Elementor?
Advantages of Elementor
- Currently, Elementor has both free and paid versions, you can choose the one that suits you.
- Elementor is easy to use and gives you awesome features.
- It gives you the freedom to choose the layout and design of your website. You won’t need any knowledge of CSS, HTML or PHP to design a website.
- Elementor also provides real-time preview so you can preview your design. From there, you’ll have the most intuitive way to edit your layout and content.
- Using the Canvas template, you can easily hide the sidebar, header, footer, etc. areas. using Elementor elements. You will present another topic with compelling content.
- Easily adjust the display on tablets, computers and mobile devices. Elementor lets you customize your own layout independently and suitable for all different devices.
- You can add and remove advanced layouts, elements and designs for your website and content. Moreover, you can easily move form elements, images to buttons by dragging them.
- It is also considered a very professional landing page builder tool. With this feature, you won’t need to take a specialized Web Code course.
What are the cons of Elementor?
- The back button is not available during use and the revision history list is not always suitable for all users.
- You will need time to learn the plugin and use it correctly.
- If you disable the plugin, the layout will break easily, which is a common drawback of any Page Builder.
- API functionality is not yet integrated with many external services.
Instructions to install and configure Elementor
Thanks to the outstanding features above, many of you will surely want to install Elementor for your website. Follow the steps to install Elementor
Elementor Free Installation Guide
Step 1: First, log into the WordPress admin interface. Then select Plugins and click on new installation.
2nd step: In the search bar, search for the keyword Elementor and select the settings element
Step 3: When the installation is complete, click Activate to finish.
Alternatively, you can go to Elementor homepage to directly download this addon. Then follow the instructions to complete the installation of the free version of Elementor.
Instructions to install Elementor Pro
How to install Elementor Pro version? First, you need to install the free Elementor plugin and then purchase the Elementor Pro version. After purchasing the appropriate plan, you will receive a separate account via email. After logging into the Elementor site, the Download Elementor Pro section will appear with the license key. Note that this is the key to help you activate the license you just purchased. Specifically:
Step 1: Go to My.elementor.com and use the information from the email you received to login.
2nd step: Go to my account and download the plugin with a .zip file to your desktop.
Step 3: You will then go to your WordPress site and add and install the plugin you just downloaded.
Step 4: Once the installation is complete, you will receive an activation message at the top of the control panel.
Step 5: Go to Elementor and select License, then enter the license key to activate the plugin.
Step 6: Next, click on Settings and select the General tab, then click on Posts and Pages. This step means that you allow Elementor to work on pages as well as posts.
Step 7: Finally, switch to the Integration tab to connect to the third-party service with the key. That’s it, you are done, to better understand I think you should better understand the structure of the layout as follows:
Section: Is the work area on the page and each page will have many different sections.
Interior section: Within each section, you can add multiple subsections, but this section is not required.
Pillar: This section will be in Sections (or Interior Sections) and each section can have several columns.
Elements: In each column contains many more objects and these objects can be text, icon, image, video etc.
Elementor Pricing and License
Elementor licenses have 4 types, so what is the difference between the packages What is Elementor??
- The use of this version is free.
- You will be able to use drag and drop to design the look and content of your website.
- Moreover, you will get more than 40 widgets and more than 30 basic templates.
- Costs $49/year for one site.
- In addition, you will get one year of free support and an update to the new version.
- You will receive free support and update to the new version for the duration of your use.
- You will also get free support and updates to new versions for 1 year.
How to Use Elementor’s Advanced Features
The pro version of Elementor offers advanced features that make your website more professional. You get access to more features than the free version of Elementor. So what are the advanced features of Elementor?
The pop-up form helps you enter the email address of potential customers. Elementor makes it easy to create these forms using the popup builder. Follow these instructions to create your own pop-ups.
- Step 1: In the WordPress dashboard, navigate to Templates > Pop-ups > Add New.
- 2nd step: Name your template and click Create Template.
- Step 3: Choose a template from the gallery or create your own design.
- Step 4: Click Publish, then Save and Close.
- Step 5: Open a new page in Elementor.
- Step 6: Drag a widget.
- Step 7: Under Layout, select Link > Dynamic > Action > Popup.
- Step 8: Go to Popup > and select the popup you created.
- Step 9: Go directly to the page.
Instructions to Edit WooCommerce Product Pages in Elementor
WooCommerce is a popular eCommerce platform that helps you create an online store for your business. With Elementor, you will create product pages to increase your sales.
Before you can customize your product page, you need to install and activate the plugins WooCommerce and Elementor on your WordPress dashboard.
Once configured, you can design your product page.
- Step 1: In the WordPress dashboard, navigate to Elementor > My Templates.
- 2nd step: Click the Add New button.
- Step 3: Select Single Product as the template and click Create Template.
- Step 4: The Elementor library will be loaded.
- Step 5: Then choose a pre-designed template or create one from scratch.
- Step 6: In the template, add different product widgets to customize your page.
- Step 7: When you’re ready to preview your page, click the eye icon in the lower left panel.
- Step 8: Tap Settings, then select the product you want to view.
- Step 9: To publish your page, click the green Publish button in the lower left panel.
I hope through this article you have understood What is Elementor?get more interesting knowledge about WordPress Tips. Stay tuned for our next articles